Thursday, 23 August, 2007
Being clear about our intentions is crucial. It’s about communication with ourselves and others. If we can communicate effectively then our needs and desires are more likely to be met.
To make some of my own intentions clear at the moment I have decided to post them here.
- NLP Training
- A trip to Columbia to see my Nanny and Uncle
- Feng Shui Advice
- space clearing
- EFT Training DVDs
- a gardener
- No Hands Massage Course
- Sell my Cards
- Free Accommodation in Heathrow for three nights
- Law of Attraction Clients
I keep a regular slot on my website for Energy Exchange.
Are you clear about what you want? Add your intentions here and let’s see what happens over the next few weeks and months.
Wednesday, 22 August, 2007
When I got back from holiday recently I realised how much I had enjoyed being surrounded by people. When you work for yourself there is a tendency to work, work, work. Even though I love being by myself I decided that it was time for me to start socialising more. So instead of saying no all the time I made the decision to say yes to the first ten invitations I received. Here is my current list:
- Lunch with Carol
- Coffee with Clare and her baby Adam
- Coffee with Linda
- My ex-father-in-laws 70th Birthday Celebration
- A dinner party at Carols
- Scrapbooking at Maddy’s
- Spiritual Cinema afternoon at Trevor’s
- An Anne Summer’s Party at Sarah’s!!!
It’s a funny old world. It seems that since I’ve made the commitment to have more social Joy in my life there are more and more invitations coming my way. The Laws of Attraction never let me down.
What will be next I wonder?
Tuesday, 21 August, 2007
This is just a very quick update of this months Reasons To Be Grateful (so far):
- Link Building Expert Course by Jason Hulott. Fantastic! Thank you so much.
- To Carol Kitson and our renewed friendship
- To Maddy for inviting me to Face Book. In the words of The Little Mermaid “A Whole New World”
- To being an English speaker and being able to communicate with the wonderful doctors and nurses at Valessia hospital in Cyprus
- For the wonderful surgeon who stitched my son’s hand up so well
- To Trevor Beech for all his expert and kind help on my spiritual journey
More updates later on this month.
Monday, 25 September, 2006
Money is just a form of energy like any other. I am really into bartering where I exchange my services for other services or items. I call it my Energy Exchange System.
On my website at the moment I have the following desires that I am happy to swap for Clutter Clearing Coaching:
- Feng Shui Advice
Coaching CD’s and books
a holiday in Italy
And on that list was Website Design. Until that is a wonderful woman, Maddy Saint, offered her design skills for my Clutter Clearing Services. Lucky me! I have plans to create a Super Highway for Attraction. This will be a site that gathers the best people, business, services, newsletters, articles and teachers in the field of attraction.
Is there anything that you would like to offer in exchange for some excellent coaching? Have a look at my site: www.beclutterfree.co.uk
Tuesday, 2 May, 2006
One of the Laws of Attraction relates to being grateful for what we already have.
I decided at the weekend that I'm going to use this blog to really focus on what I am grateful for and salute the people who have helped me on my wonderful journey into coaching and business.
In our course, Attraction Marketing, Annie Meachem from Trellis Coaching has asked us to find three things everyday to be grateful for.
Here are my three:
I am grateful:
1) to Annie for combining practical marketing advice with the principles of Attraction and welcoming me to the course
2) for discovering that a blog can be a great manifestation tool!
3) for having an amazing relationship with all my children
What are you grateful for?