Thursday, 8 November, 2007
Big, black horse
Small, scared me
Stand on the steps
Nearly gave up
Saw it in my sight
Something small stepped in
Majic, clear and light
Lean in to mount
Cry baby, cry, can’t
Sweating, in a tizzy
Emabarrased, cringe and shy
The clock ticking by
Leg cocked out
Stuck in the mind
Time stops for a moment – over we go
On ….. a horse!
But today just me
Mounted – achieved
Beast between my legs
hands on my saddle gripped
stiff, excited uneasy – Rejoice!
Stop!!!! Stop …. relax
Controlled but loose
Enjoying the body’s movement
Woman and Beast
Wednesday, 7 November, 2007
I did it. I got on a horse, rode it and enjoyed it. Thank you to the children for my voucher! This is a HUGE achievement for me and I am so proud of myself for doing it (I nearly went home).
Saturday, 3 November, 2007
A perfect weekend of fun, learning and attunement. If you want to learn from the best visit Sharon Carrington at Solent Reiki. She is arranging a Spiritual trip to Nepal next year (17th – 30th November). One of the many things Sharon taught us was Psychic Healing which reminds me of a combination of Clean Language, NLP and Reiki all rolled into one – it’s incredibly effective for clearing blocks – but not for the feint hearted! Thank you Sharon!
Thursday, 23 August, 2007
Being clear about our intentions is crucial. It’s about communication with ourselves and others. If we can communicate effectively then our needs and desires are more likely to be met.
To make some of my own intentions clear at the moment I have decided to post them here.
- NLP Training
- A trip to Columbia to see my Nanny and Uncle
- Feng Shui Advice
- space clearing
- EFT Training DVDs
- a gardener
- No Hands Massage Course
- Sell my Cards
- Free Accommodation in Heathrow for three nights
- Law of Attraction Clients
I keep a regular slot on my website for Energy Exchange.
Are you clear about what you want? Add your intentions here and let’s see what happens over the next few weeks and months.
Wednesday, 22 August, 2007
When I got back from holiday recently I realised how much I had enjoyed being surrounded by people. When you work for yourself there is a tendency to work, work, work. Even though I love being by myself I decided that it was time for me to start socialising more. So instead of saying no all the time I made the decision to say yes to the first ten invitations I received. Here is my current list:
- Lunch with Carol
- Coffee with Clare and her baby Adam
- Coffee with Linda
- My ex-father-in-laws 70th Birthday Celebration
- A dinner party at Carols
- Scrapbooking at Maddy’s
- Spiritual Cinema afternoon at Trevor’s
- An Anne Summer’s Party at Sarah’s!!!
It’s a funny old world. It seems that since I’ve made the commitment to have more social Joy in my life there are more and more invitations coming my way. The Laws of Attraction never let me down.
What will be next I wonder?
Tuesday, 21 August, 2007
This is just a very quick update of this months Reasons To Be Grateful (so far):
- Link Building Expert Course by Jason Hulott. Fantastic! Thank you so much.
- To Carol Kitson and our renewed friendship
- To Maddy for inviting me to Face Book. In the words of The Little Mermaid “A Whole New World”
- To being an English speaker and being able to communicate with the wonderful doctors and nurses at Valessia hospital in Cyprus
- For the wonderful surgeon who stitched my son’s hand up so well
- To Trevor Beech for all his expert and kind help on my spiritual journey
More updates later on this month.